“If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you shipped too late.”
– Reid Hoffman
- Forego taking profits & re-invest in the growth of the business. Take it beyond a job.
- Outsource. Before you start to hire, look to outsource. Get creative and bring on young, energetic interns.
- Don’t give away equity (It’s cheap now, but it will be very expensive down the road.)
- Priority = Sales.
- The rare business that moves past Early Growth
- Creates process
- Develops talent
- Delivers unique value
- Reinvests profits
- Spots the Terrorist on Board